Saturday, January 30, 2010

Aloha Beech Family!

Hi there Long lost family!We saw your pictures on the blog and you all look healthy and well.You have also multiplied!!!I'm so excited about my second cousins!Yay!They are beautiful!
I didn't recognize all of you, but my mom refreshed my memory...this just made me miss you all soooooooo much!
Would love to visit you during one of the school holidays!
We are all doing fine!Loving, living and laughing through life!My mom turned 43 about 5 days ago and is healthy and doing the music school!I am turning 16 in August and want to become a docter one day!I am also giving lessons at the music this year!
Christle is turning 19 in May month and wants to become a pastor!She is beautiful and oh so eligible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!p.s FIND SOMEONE IN AMERICA!...THEN WE CAN ALL LIVE TOGETHER HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
Please let me know how to post some pics on the blog...am a bit new to it!
Hehehhhehehhehehehehehe,,,hhaahahhahahahahahhah
Love you all very muchBlessings!
Michie

3 comments:

  1. Hello. We're so happy to have some contact with you and your beautiful girls. We'd love to see more photos of all of you and your blog. To upload pictures you sign in to your account. Click on "new post". There should be a lot of icons on the top of the post box, the 3rd icon from the last (right) is a picture frame, click on it and then click on "browse". Browse will allow you to view your photos depending on where you keep them, click on the picture you want and then hit "upload". Once it has been uploaded it will say "image is being uploaded". You will be able to see the photo in the box, then if you want to add more pictures just repeat the process. Once you are done. Click on "publish post". We look forward to seeing pictures of you girls. We miss you and are glad to see you doing so well. Send your mom my love.
    Love,
    Aunty Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, so glad you decided to try your hand at blogging. You should master it quickly!
    Post some of your beautiful Valentines photo's on your blog as Aunty Sharon would love to see them!
    Take care M
    Mwah
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so slow, just found your blog today ..... but need to say welcome .... you girls will be able to master this sooooo easy, if I can do it with no help at all, and I am electronically challenged, Andy and Chantal have to help me find the remote to get the right channel on TV (there are 4 remotes in that basket!!!!!). I know the "Long's" will love to hear from you, and also, all the things happening on facebook, you can post on here, the shows etc etc etc .... if you need info .... ask Chantal she will always talk you through it. I will follow the blog in future and you can do the same.

    ReplyDelete